Baarlo (Short) Bookings

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Next week, the National Series goes to Holland, and sees 2 MEETINGS IN ONE NIGHT. This means that you may race in 2 meetings next week, rather than just the one, and with 1 being on shale and 1 being on tarmac, it is set to be a very interesting double header.

The following meetings are on offer:

8:00pm - Sexberium (NS round 6)

9:30pm - Baarlo Short (NS round 7)

This means that the bookings for this week will be done as follows:

Sexberium - website

Baarlo - here on the forum.

This is a unique event, where you race on the shale, and then have to change to the tarmac. It certainly will be an exciting challenge.

I will try and update the booking list on the forum throughout the week.

Cheers

Johno

BOOKINGS - BAARLO SHORT (9:30PM)

White

Tinman #48

Big Al #515

Yellow

Mike #315

Dave #488

Matty #300

Trav #365

Hooty #256

Blue

Johno #3

Dode #151

Walker #363

Grasser #233

Ironmac #288

Tosh #8

Murf #561

Madcowie #363

Red

MoR #137

Aub #188

JK #16

Sppedtech #216

Superstar

Kruiz #136

TomD #112

Michael #2

Edited by Johno3

Book me out for both please, someone took offence to some certain language i used on monday.

Nobody took offence you broke the rules! or do you think you are above them as it seems to me thats the case

Why are you trying to start an argument? is that what you want? I have seen you repeatedly loose your head in f1's and sworn before going off in a tantrum out of the server. So i feel your a fine one to talk. Anyway this is for baarlo bookings, if you want to say anymore dont refrain from messaging me on msn or pm'ing me when you can discuss something properly not attempting to slag me or make me bite back.

Why are you trying to start an argument? is that what you want? I have seen you repeatedly loose your head in f1's and sworn before going off in a tantrum out of the server. So i feel your a fine one to talk. Anyway this is for baarlo bookings, if you want to say anymore dont refrain from messaging me on msn or pm'ing me when you can discuss something properly not attempting to slag me or make me bite back.

Deal

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..