Stoke English Championship

Benchambers800

Last Nights English Championship was an unfair race with lapped cars taking out the leaders

Normally lapped cars taking out leaders would be Kicked but they were allowed to continue

WHY MAKE RULES IF YOU ONLY USE THEM DEPENDING ON THE PERSON

In my opinion The English Race was a complete Joke....

Normally I'm not one to MOAN but this meeting was terrible

so ive had to watch the replay out of curiosity. now ive seen the same car in previous races do the same and to the same cars and getting away with it.

so incident 1 i see the lack of interest in the lapped down 112 take out 846 to slow up tsjalle for then to come off the throttle and right turn 92 into the wall and slow him up and the rest of the cars.

further on lapped down 112 is holding up down the straight with 229 behind 92.

lap down 112 then hits stox246 into 92 hoggy and ends his chances. whilst this happens cars are catching fast ..and hey presto. i see 236 hit the front and into the lead. mission accomplished well done 112 as he loses interest after that.

you say im mistaken dan but the images and replay tell another story. .. i never once seen 112 try and take you out of the lead in any race let alone this one. just saying.............oh and that would result in a long ban to for the record..or will that be down to the dp team to decide...?

''what is good for the goose is good for the gander its just racing'' Tosh, i can't remember any championship i've waited to take someone out of the lead but i'd like to be reminded please.... the exact issue is the above post, spot on Tosh! wonder how other people with the daft opinions on here will find it once they get the same treatment some of us recieve, will be back after my ban once the babies have put there complaints in :appl:

and people ask why hit them the way i do its just so they dont come back or the better one is pulled wide to drill you next bend and thats why i not raced anywhere yet this week and i am considering on giving up when people r gettng away with lap downing when i done it last year a got a far few bans for it so i am sorry to say i agree with hoggy and Tosh on this one :) :)

Firstly a big Well Done to Wardy for winning the English Championship as thats what we are here for isn't it? Lets face it we are all here for the enjoyment aren't we?

So as per usual, if anyone has any gripes with any on track incidents from last night then I suggest you follow the complaint procedure and send the PM to Kane for the F2 DP team to review as per usual. Now I don't usually get involved in F2 DP atall I only deal with the F1 side of things and the General Disciplinary around here but as there are alot of things being said here I thought I would go back and watch the race again ( I wanted some after not making it round 1 lap of the final) from a disciplinary side of things and what I would watch for F1s.

Below I have detailed my findings for the detailed drivers, please note all laps listed as as it shows in the replay when onboard with the mentioned driver.

TomD112

Lap 6, turn 1, hits 653 into the turn to pass and there is a slight right glance/turn

Lap 11, spins 846 out (for position) gets going and right turns towards the fence where 92 was

Lap 13, heads into turn 3 behind 246 and 92 who are both a lap(s) up, pushes 246 wide who in turn spins 92 (for position) and then 112 runs into 92

Ryan Simpson 653

Lap 4, follow in on 236

Lap 4, turn 3, ott hit on pack in front, used fence to stop

Lap 7, turn 4, right turn on 112, deliberate take out.

Later on clips a tyre into turn 1 when leader is behind and spins

Hoggy 92

Lap 14, After getting spun into the fence rejoins into 454 which also takes 653 out.

Lap 20, turn 1, OTT hit on 112

Samson 647

Lap 18, turn 3, attempted OTT hit on 112

Lap 19, turn 1, right turns into an already spun 112 who is in the fence.

Crashley 846

Lap 19, exit of turn 4, had been circulating for a few laps slowly and then when 236 comes behind he slows further down to block him and then tries to drive into the back of 238 into turn 1 who is a lap up and right behind 236 now. Spins and then recovers and out of turn 2 whilst gathering his car back slightly right turns 112 in the fence.

DanSkin 236

Attempted last bender on 238 for the win. Other than that was taken out or blocked.

Wardieee 1

Nothing here, race over early and exited.

What the F2 DP side intend on doing with this is solely up to them this is just me watching the replay as I would if it were an F1 race and posting my findings.

you say im mistaken dan but the images and replay tell another story. .. i never once seen 112 try and take you out of the lead in any race let alone this one. just saying.............oh and that would result in a long ban to for the record..or will that be down to the dp team to decide...?

I still don't understand why this really involves me, or is now somehow my fault? :shrug:

I don't know what more to tell you Tosh (& HGR), you are mistaken. And as I said previously, I am a little sad that you have such a low opinion of me.

From my point of view I was taken out early in the race and fortunate enough to recover through a pack of battling/crashing cars. Later in the race I was baulked by lap cars, costing me this gifted lead. But, I note that your review of the race has omitted to highlight any of my misfortunes.

It's not my place to make comments on anything TomD has done and for that reason I did not, that's his business. I am sure the F2 Disciplinary Team will review any complaints and come to a conclusion just the same as they do every week for every incident. For what it's worth, as a veteran member in generally good standing I expect TomD will accept/acknowledge their conclusions in good grace.

As for being taken out by TomD... I have fond memories of an 8 week ban after some issues at Buxton in an F1 Semi-Final a few years ago, so I'm fairly certain we traded blows before and after... But yes, we're friends now so don't tend to go out of our way to wreck each others races anymore... Not that that's anyone's business but mine and TomD's. As I say, I'm not sure why I'm having to defend myself...

Firstly a big Well Done to Wardy for winning the English Championship as thats what we are here for isn't it? Lets face it we are all here for the enjoyment aren't we?

what enjoyment is that leek? getting lap downed from the same car to ruin folks races, and letting others win..yeah im up for that one.

what enjoyment is that leek? getting lap downed from the same car to ruin folks races, and letting others win..yeah im up for that one.

I don't find that enjoyable no and thats why I listed all that I saw and not just certain bits whoever it was as you can see. If anyone else wants to have a look you'll find the replays in the first post in this thread. :thumbs_up:

So as per usual, if anyone has any gripes with any on track incidents from last night then I suggest you follow the complaint procedure and send the PM to Kane for the F2 DP team to review as per usual. Now I don't usually get involved in F2 DP atall I only deal with the F1 side of things and the General Disciplinary around here but as there are alot of things being said here I thought I would go back and watch the race again ( I wanted some after not making it round 1 lap of the final) from a disciplinary side of things and what I would watch for F1s.

Below I have detailed my findings for the detailed drivers, please note all laps listed as as it shows in the replay when onboard with the mentioned driver.

TomD112

Lap 6, turn 1, hits 653 into the turn to pass and there is a slight right glance/turn

Lap 11, spins 846 out (for position) gets going and right turns towards the fence where 92 was

Lap 13, heads into turn 3 behind 246 and 92 who are both a lap(s) up, pushes 246 wide who in turn spins 92 (for position) and then 112 runs into 92

are you kidding me here leek..... you think thats what you saw. take the blinkers off son!!!

why would 112 right turn towards the fence when he was driving straight on at that point...... oh wait i see 92 coming up the inside... jesus looool

TomD112

are you kidding me here leek..... you think thats what you saw. take the blinkers off son!!!

why would 112 right turn towards the fence when he was driving straight on at that point...... oh wait i see 92 coming up the inside... jesus looool

I clearly stated he turned right, it wasn't like he was on the infield and right turned no but nowhere did I say that he DIDN'T?

Oops my fault Dan I thought u meant that tosh was mistaken meaning that u were saying Tom Drabble had done nothing wrong. Clearly not got the wrong end of the stick I don't have a low opinion of you at all especially after sorting these people out in mini's tonight

Edited by HarryGrahamGaming

1.TomD should be banned Full Stop. as tosh said after 2 or 3 laps you can see there's no interest in Tom

2. I could have done a lot worse with Dan but I did not..

3. I tapped Kane and hes even said I Tapped him..

4.Why am I being investigated for I slight right turn to move out the way

I didn't even take anyone out, fair enough DP me for Blocking but, people should be kicked so these things cant happen or admins need to be Harsher on us......

I'm one of the nicest guys to race against. 99% of the time ill treat you how you'd like to be treated.

I did what I did cause no one else will stand up for themselves and give it back. and I think it was deserved.

1.TomD should be banned Full Stop. as tosh said after 2 or 3 laps you can see there's no interest in Tom

I didn't even take anyone out, fair enough DP me for Blocking but, people should be kicked so these things cant happen or admins need to be Harsher on us......

I'm one of the nicest guys to race against. 99% of the time ill treat you how you'd like to be treated.

I did what I did cause no one else will stand up for themselves and give it back. and I think it was deserved.

thats the thing ash no one will stand up to them and tbh there is a very few who would as they might get a ban in it tbh if i done any off them i would not care if i got a ban or not

:shrug:

Again, as my previous replies - I don't understand! What I have done (in this race, or in general?) that you have to 'stand up' to me and 'give it back' to me like this?

I wasn't even entirely sure it was on purpose, but thanks for clearing that up.

thats the thing ash no one will stand up to them and tbh there is a very few who would as they might get a ban in it tbh if i done any off them i would not care if i got a ban or not

Same question as above applies Ryan.

What have I done?

:shrug:

i am not saying you dan that was just in generally with anyone that i hit you know dan that i will hit you fair if you hit me fair. but if anyone wants to try and end me race and fail i will make sure they will get it back 2x as hard

Been waiting for a title for a long time and finally I've got one :D and one I had to fight to get after being taken out on turn 1 and ended up 18th on lap 2

But like skinner, I managed to fight though the carnage and nick the title by .009 of a second from kane :P

So I've been reading though all these replys we are yet to receive a single complaint , if you want something to do be done about the English championship please send in your complaints

Thank you Ben for the meeting and stumpy for the assistance and a massive thank you to Ding dong , without your help with setups in the past I wouldn't be were I was today

KING OF STOKE ×2

Congratulations to Jack at last the luck has turned in your favor, so pleased for you :king: . Shame there is not a team of people who look at complaints and give out points to drivers who break the rules........................oh wait there is so why have they not been informed of bad driving so they can ban people. REPORT THE COMPLAINTS TO DP TEAM IT WILL DEAL WITH RULE BREAKERS. As for kicking people for holding up the leaders that is not practical i would have to kick up to 10 drivers in some races,do you really want me kicking everyone who gets a lap down.

So why do some drivers get loaded for excessive wallriding, whilst other drivers intentionally ruin championship races and are allowed to continue the meeting.

I know I have been kicked out of races for far less then what was going on in this final.

Well said that man

Spoke with DanSkin last night and as I said to him I disagree he got targeted. But he got targeted due to someone else's actions. Dan by far doesn't need any help to win but TomD made it very clear who he wanted to win and it's not the first time. Complaints have been put in about Drabble before and nothing happens. I agree with Marten though, Certain members don't get kicked but others don't even get a chance. For example Tom monday night lap downing 3 different runners, allowed to continue. This one has always stuck in my head but Wardie (sorry to involve you) parked up down the straight during a Supers world and didn't get kicked, instead it got restarted. But other members such as Ricky, Connor, Tosh etc get loaded for even coming near a leading car if they've been lapped.

It'll die down, Things will eventually sort out, Let's just hope no members are lost before people change there attitudes :unsure:

Edited by Hoggy

why has the discussion been deleted?, thanks

The discussion wasn't actually deleted it was just set to a status by Wardieee (that sets it invisible to non Admins) late this morning for myself to review when I got home as the thread was veering off topic and didn't want it to go to over the top. I have since read through anything that I hadn't and have now reinstated the posts for all to view. I will leave this open as long as it stays civil.

Also just to make this very clear, the post I made earlier in this thread details what I saw when reviewing the replay will all be reviewed by the F2 DP team at my request, whether any of the parties involved had already complained or not I do not know at this time but I asked for them to be reviewed and they will be as requested. If anyone else has any further incidents they wish to be reviewed from that race or anything else during the meeting then please forward the details to Kane on the forum and it will also be reviewed.

f2 admins treated me quite poorly compare to how they treat other drivers comparing that to how the other admins i get along fine with in loons f1s always the f2 ones for me ...

odd that

Dan by far doesn't need any help to win but TomD made it very clear who he wanted to win

correct

Complaints have been put in about Drabble before and nothing happens. I agree with Marten though, Certain members don't get kicked but others don't even get a chance.

correct

This one has always stuck in my head but Wardie (sorry to involve you) parked up down the straight during a Supers world and didn't get kicked, instead it got restarted. But other members such as Ricky, Connor, Tosh etc get loaded for even coming near a leading car if they've been lapped

bravo :appl:

correct statement on all off the above.

there is always the favourites who will remain in the server and whom who dont.

i remember getting kicked in the f1,s for breathing!!

I have spoke to Dan about my actions and like Hoggy said he shouldn't have really been targeted my actions probably were not necessary.

Whats done is done at the end of the day I just think that race was Ridiculous but as LeeK has said the admins will do their job in the disciplinary and if people do have a problem send a PM and sort it

Most of us come on here to race and have a good time, weather I get banned for my actions is down to the admins

Hopefully we can all move on, accept this and use this to make UK Dirt better..............

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..