Stoke English Championship

Benchambers800

Results:

Heat 1: 468 846 92 184 221 44 291 503 454 599 482 671 246 159 320 800 504

Heat 2: 1 229 976 647 777 236 39 21 238 479 49 622 981 237 82 117 112

Heat 3: 976 981 246 236 1 92 846 653 238 503 647 184 482 671 159 622 21

Heat 4: 479 112 102 39 229 599 82 454 44 49 117 291 468 221 320 800

Consi 1: 117 653 238 671 482 21 800

A-Final: 184 238 236 468 229 246 981 454 599 92 44 117 221 102 671 82 112 846 647 653 1 291 39

GN 1: 102 468 482 246 92 184 503 454 671 846 291 159 800 44 221 599 320

GN 2: 981 236 976 229 117 39 647 112 21 777 82 49 238 479

37 pts 184 Jack Ward

37 pts 236 DanSkin

34 pts 229 Tsjalle

33 pts 468 BraderzzCooper

27 pts 981 MartinB

26 pts 976 rik

25 pts 246 Stox

22 pts 238 Kane_M

21 pts 92 hoggy

18 pts 102 Chewy Junior

16 pts 39 LeeK

16 pts 1 Wardieee

14 pts 454 Frans

14 pts 846 CrashleyEngland

12 pts 112 TomD

11 pts 479 kevharbord

11 pts 647 Samson

10 pts 599 Harold

8 pts 482 ginger

8 pts 503 Dane Bell

7 pts 777 HGR

7 pts 44 Tom K

6 pts 221 Spike

6 pts 117 Dan W

5 pts 21 LouisH

4 pts 82 Dbecks

4 pts 291 Marten

3 pts 653 Ryan Simpson

2 pts 671 ironside

1 pts 49 DavoSayco

0 pts 159 ConnorB

0 pts 320 DaveLane

0 pts 504 Charlie Boast

0 pts 622 Johandehaan

0 pts 237 rickyljames

0 pts 800 BenChambers

The replays are here! (.48)

The replays are here! (.45)

Okay night

HT1 was away let top guys through got 5th

HT2 dinner was late lol

Final wasn't allowed even though the skin was sent way before the skinpack and ben said he forgot so u can only say thanks much appreciated in that one

GN was good and wardiee B4 u start kane knocked me and made me spin onto the inside it was just unlucky u was there and then when u bounced me into the tyres no I didn't fence you that was because you made me hit the tyre and I bounced back out from it into you

*Edit and yes I have watched the replays I haven't just made an assumption

Edited by HarryGrahamGaming

Okay night

HT2 dinner was late lol

Final wasn't allowed even though the skin was sent way before the skinpack and ben said he forgot so u can only say thanks much appreciated in that one

GN was good and wardiee B4 u start kane knocked me and made me spin onto the inside it was just unlucky u was there and then when u bounced me into the tyres no I didn't fence you that was because you made me hit the tyre and I bounced back out from it into you

You raced with a skin last year did you not?

Okay night

HT2 dinner was late lol

Okay night

HT2 dinner was late lol

Yes I did Dan but had a new one made sent it in and Ben forgot it and he's told me about it b4

Thanks for the meeting.

Congratulations Wardy!

That was a tough nights racing! :shrug:

You need to get a team Dan :rofl:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, the innocent always make the nights better :042::thumbup:

Well done Wardy, deserved a big win for a long time!

heard there was some uksom team racing?????????? :scared15::rofl:

I'm getting sick of this crap now, people don't realize whats being said.... Myself, Grasser, Dane and Samson arent bloody team racing!! Nether are Wrighty or Drumbstick! Over the years many people have put there own time and effort into THIS MOD for imbeciles to accuse them of 'Team Racing' and cheating and all the rest of it. It's all a massive dream, it doesn't exist. Currently UKSom's main active contributors (of recent) are Grasser, Dane, Samson and myself. We don't team race, if anything myself and samson love a good competitive race. So why should Dane spent hours and hours working on new chassis for us all to be accused of team racing??? Why should Samson paint so many skins for the mod and this very league to be accused of team racing?

As I say, this is no way a dig at anyone who 'is' or 'has' contributed to UKSom but I cant sit here with my mouth shut any longer. I might as well stop organizing new things, Dane and Grasser should stop making new chassis and samson should stop painting everyone new cars. Lets just take everything out of the mod and all race bingleys at 3 different tracks on one set of physics. The mod is far from perfect, none of us claim it is.... but we spend our own time making it better for YOU just to be slagged off. Cheers :thumbs_up:

i love racing against u all it been a good learning curve for me so i hope everyone thing the way i do

heard there was some uksom team racing?????????? :scared15::rofl:

I'm getting sick of this crap now, people don't realize whats being said.... Myself, Grasser, Dane and Samson arent bloody team racing!! Nether are Wrighty or Drumbstick! Over the years many people have put there own time and effort into THIS MOD for imbeciles to accuse them of 'Team Racing' and cheating and all the rest of it. It's all a massive dream, it doesn't exist. Currently UKSom's main active contributors (of recent) are Grasser, Dane, Samson and myself. We don't team race, if anything myself and samson love a good competitive race. So why should Dane spent hours and hours working on new chassis for us all to be accused of team racing??? Why should Samson paint so many skins for the mod and this very league to be accused of team racing?

As I say, this is no way a dig at anyone who 'is' or 'has' contributed to UKSom but I cant sit here with my mouth shut any longer. I might as well stop organizing new things, Dane and Grasser should stop making new chassis and samson should stop painting everyone new cars. Lets just take everything out of the mod and all race bingleys at 3 different tracks on one set of physics. The mod is far from perfect, none of us claim it is.... but we spend our own time making it better for YOU just to be slagged off. Cheers :thumbs_up:

im only saying what i was told and ive seen it myself over the years and its the same ones.

also the introduction of teamspeak ruined online stockcars .thats my opinion. but my opinion counts for nothing.....

Thanks for the meeting admins! Me for the second time from white and I did well this time. Did some decent practice to be sure I was on the pace.

Did score a good 3rd place in my first heat after leading the first part, but then TomD decided to spin me half from a lap down. :rolleyes:

My second heat I got a good start and got away from the rest and put some good laptimes. Then I realised I could win my first ukdirt race so I had to focus. Last laps I did make some little faults and I could see the blue top in my mirrors, but I managed to keep the lead and win my first ever ukdirt race. :thumbup:

Before the meeting Ben told us novice cars can't join the championship final. But when the heats were over I saw my number on pole for the final. I was so happy and thought that he did make a exception because I was top scorer or someting haha. But after the consi my number wasn't anymore there and I had to wait till the GN. :unsure:

For the GN I took once again the lead but after some laps I had to let first a blue top through and then ss top in the name of danskin. I managed to keep Tsjalle behind me in the last lap and took a 3rd place in the GN. :king:

See you guys next time and I will make sure I have some skins to submit into the next skinpack.

great meeting tonight

heat 1 got away from the yellows and won it

heat 2 got knocked back a bit but made myself get back up to 4th but marten pulled out on me and wrecked my race dnf

final got out of the scrap at the back then suddenly noticed I was in 4th hitting 3rd 2nd and 1st out the way and I was leading it then dan and kane got past me but I didn't battle with them I decided just to follow them then last bend everyone went piling in and I nearly could of sneaked up the inside but they all bnounced of the wall correctly and I kept my 4th position

g/n got the yellows out the way and was having a good race for the lead but someone decided not to turn for the corner and the leader was just gone got 2nd

well done jack for winning had a good race with you in the final

im only saying what i was told and ive seen it myself over the years and its the same ones.

also the introduction of teamspeak ruined online stockcars .thats my opinion. but my opinion counts for nothing.....

I have to say TeamSpeak, Vent, etc. is a difficult topic. For a long time I was not a fan at all.

And, I do not enjoy UKDirt TeamSpeak at all. I either don't know a lot of you guys very well and never get a chance to, or I'm called in to referee what are mostly silly squabbles. :shrug:

Certainly for during racing I am not much of a fan/user (I really don't need to be screamed at while I'm trying to race, and I know of others who mute during the races, etc.), but yes, a few of us often sit together with any race stewards so calls can be given if someone is warping/being really dumb, call out grids, collect results, etc. If anyone thinks there is some shot caller, team leader or team orders going on where I am then (1) I'm a little sad that you think that of me/us and (2) you're sorely mistaken.

Outside of racing, I hang out there anyway with my friends. I'm also fairly certain that without some sort of voice chat a lot of the mods we use wouldn't have existed / reached their current states, and certainly the condition of this league (forum, website, servers, etc.) would be significantly poorer.

A further, general comment on the racing last night. I've come back this year to continue to race the way I always have. If I am caught up in other peoples business, or perceived to have done something deserving of the treatment the last few weeks then so be it. I race for fun, when it is more hassle than fun I will take a break. :shrug:

:king:

Last Nights English Championship was an unfair race with lapped cars taking out the leaders

Normally lapped cars taking out leaders would be Kicked but they were allowed to continue

WHY MAKE RULES IF YOU ONLY USE THEM DEPENDING ON THE PERSON

In my opinion The English Race was a complete Joke....

Normally I'm not one to MOAN but this meeting was terrible

Last Nights English Championship was an unfair race with lapped cars taking out the leaders

Normally lapped cars taking out leaders would be Kicked but they were allowed to continue

so ive had to watch the replay out of curiosity. now ive seen the same car in previous races do the same and to the same cars and getting away with it.

so incident 1 i see the lack of interest in the lapped down 112 take out 846 to slow up tsjalle for then to come off the throttle and right turn 92 into the wall and slow him up and the rest of the cars.

further on lapped down 112 is holding up down the straight with 229 behind 92.

lap down 112 then hits stox246 into 92 hoggy and ends his chances. whilst this happens cars are catching fast ..and hey presto. i see 236 hit the front and into the lead. mission accomplished well done 112 as he loses interest after that.

you say im mistaken dan but the images and replay tell another story. .. i never once seen 112 try and take you out of the lead in any race let alone this one. just saying.............oh and that would result in a long ban to for the record..or will that be down to the dp team to decide...?

post-1117-1493151378.jpg

post-1117-1493151389.jpg

post-1117-1493151397.jpg

post-1117-1493151410.jpg

post-1117-1493151427.jpg

post-1117-1493151439.jpg

so ive had to watch the replay out of curiosity. now ive seen the same car in previous races do the same and to the same cars and getting away with it.

so incident 1 i see the lack of interest in the lapped down 112 take out 846 to slow up tsjalle for then to come off the throttle and right turn 92 into the wall and slow him up and the rest of the cars.

further on lapped down 112 is holding up down the straight with 229 behind 92.

lap down 112 then hits stox246 into 92 hoggy and ends his chances. whilst this happens cars are catching fast ..and hey presto. i see 236 hit the front and into the lead. mission accomplished well done 112 as he loses interest after that.

you say im mistaken dan but the images and replay tell another story. .. i never once seen 112 try and take you out of the lead in any race let alone this one. just saying.............oh and that would result in a long ban to for the record..or will that be down to the dp team to decide...?

''what is good for the goose is good for the gander its just racing'' Tosh, i can't remember any championship i've waited to take someone out of the lead but i'd like to be reminded please.... the exact issue is the above post, spot on Tosh! wonder how other people with the daft opinions on here will find it once they get the same treatment some of us recieve, will be back after my ban once the babies have put there complaints in :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..