F1 NEW motors

Pedz 212

peds in your title you got fwjt if thats to mean its a frankiw tarmac car your wrong

i think youll find its self built by carlos and his crewe esp wez tec and its not a tarmac car its his shale one i may be wrong though just read he was racing his new shale car

Edited by travel

I think that may just be his tarmac car. The side pods and large air intake and very tarmac wing kind of give the surface away for me. Looks good though.

cheers

sparky

3470[/snapback]

Very true sparky, but who knows, people have raced cars with sidepods on shale before (frankie won the gold in his tar car thumbup.gif ) and those types of wings have been seen about on slippery stuff. As for the large air intake, doesn't suggest anything to me, yeh its like frankies tar car but why not have it on a shale car.

Just look almost Frankie built again, i remember him saying his 2004 tar car was based on a frankie tar chassis, well this one its looking similar, the shape and the top of the sidepods suggest that to me. But after only racing his 2004 tar car for one season, surely he's not ridding of it already?

Only time will tell, looks great to me though!

Cheers MoR

ok just got off the phone to wez one of perez mechanics and i was wrong it is the new for 2005 tarmac car and the chassis was built in 3 days at frankies the shale car was due to have also been at the nec but time ran out 2.gif2.gif042.gif

oh and mor perez 2004 tarmac car was coppied of the old wainman/pritchard/finnikin car and was not as happy with it as he thought he would so has built a new one for 2005 and the scoop was made in oxford lol

Edited by travel

oh and mor perez 2004 tarmac car was coppied of the old wainman/pritchard/finnikin car and was not as happy with it as he thought he would so has built a new one for 2005 and the scoop was made in oxford lol

3481[/snapback]

Cheers for info Trav, didnt expect him to get rid of it so soon, mind you wasnt that great anyways lol!

Interesting to see the shale car now......

Abit of topic but anyone know if Frankies got a new shale car planned at all? I saw 'for sale' signs on his shaley once around october (i think lol). Hope so, needs to get rid fo that old heap lol! Also i read somewhere Andy Smith is building a brand new tarmac special?

Cheers MoR

Nice looking car, I just hope FWJ checks his tarmac car is still in the garage when he gets back from NZ! Makes you wonder which of the cars they took the measurements off for the new 305 shale car as I know there are a few cars up at FWJ's at present.

As far as I am aware FWJ still has his shale car for sale, although I did read somewhere that his old man had bought it (dunno how true it is though), so what ever happens I wouldn't be surprised to see a new shale car for FWJ. Both of the Smiths are planning to build tarmac cars for the 2005 season, just not sure when this year and also Mark Gilbank (21) is in the process of building a new shale car.

lol pedro defo wrong this time its not a new car if you coppied the pic off oppolock site you should of read this 042.gif

Trevor Austin writes: "Thought you might like these photos of the Will Yarrow Tarmac Car re-worked & almost completed in time for the NEC next weekend", Here they are:

As far as I am aware FWJ still has his shale car for sale, although I did read somewhere that his old man had bought it (dunno how true it is though), so what ever happens I wouldn't be surprised to see a new shale car for FWJ. Both of the Smiths are planning to build tarmac cars for the 2005 season, just not sure when this year and also Mark Gilbank (21) is in the process of building a new shale car.

3514[/snapback]

Cheers for the Info Michael! thumbup.gif

Cheers MoR

305 for gold 2005-do you watch any of the meetings???????

Anytime i go and see him he's always in the consolation!!

My brother and i even call him CONSOLATION CARLOS!!!!!

FRANKIE 4 GOLD! thumbup.gif

Having said that as long as flukey flading doesn't win it again.

Ah well. The cars is looking absolutely fantastic wether it is fwj racing machine or perez self-built. Loving the machine anyways.  king.gif 305 4 gold 2005 king.gif .

5.gif Wainman 4 the fence as many times as possible thumbup.gif

cheers

sparky

3497[/snapback]

of course i go to the meetings-exactly why i put my post up!

There is no doubting that carlos is a good driver and to go from a yellow grade to superstar status is a fantastic achievement but since he has become a s/s then he doesnt seem to be able to keep with the likes of the smithy's, lundy or fwj so, in my opinion i think the only way he will become world champ 2005 is if there is one almighty pile up and he nips through (from the back)

I will be extremly interested to see how 305 gets on this season, as i certainly dont think he is quite ready for that s/s status!

Same question to you kendo - do YOU watch any of the meetings??

as to go from yellow to S/S first grading perod and keep it most of the year he must have done something right ehh???

4067[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..