Your desktop

Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, the 2nd sentence was a little strong and has been removed, it was wrote late last night after all.

To be fair Korizin, if you had something you made for your skin (your excellent Elite F2 for next year for eg) and it turned up on someone elses, What would you think?

Fair enough, the 2nd sentence was a little strong and has been removed, it was wrote late last night after all.

To be fair Korizin, if you had something you made for your skin (your excellent Elite F2 for next year for eg) and it turned up on someone elses, What would you think?

Btw .. i have 2 more skins me tarmac car and F2 for Dutch League wich

also have that same Taylormade logo on it. And plz dont start about that B&K

Services logo as i cut that out of a picture fair and square so ..

Cheers

Mark

post-101-1131889384.jpg

post-101-1131889437.jpg

Edited by H33Racing

And plz dont start about that B&K

Cheers

Mark

I beg to differ Mark, that is (and im 100% sure about this) the B&K logo i made for the Lee Robinson car, i can tell by 1/ where the sparkles are positioned and 2/ the shody phone number logo i did for it.

Its a top skin, but don't nick peoples work without asking, i've used Grassers Taylormade logo with permission before on daveyboys skin. And the picture you originally posted was different to the one JB saw, its not nice for someone (in this case Grasser) to be made to look like a liar  thumbs_down.gif

And plz dont start about that B&K

Cheers

Mark

I beg to differ Mark, that is (and im 100% sure about this) the B&K logo i made for the Lee Robinson car, i can tell by 1/ where the sparkles are positioned and 2/ the shody phone number logo i did for it.

Well your deffo wrong about it MoR .. here's one of the pictures i used for the

logo's and as u can see the sparkles are allready on it plus its a big picture

so easy to cut out. The phone number i did meself and used the Ellipsoideogram

font for it. I wont post it up here if someone else would have made it. Ive learned

me lesson m8 ..

Cheers

Mark

post-101-1131919110_thumb.jpg

Well your deffo wrong about it MoR .. here's one of the pictures i used for the

logo's and as u can see the sparkles are allready on it plus its a big picture

so easy to cut out. The phone number i did meself and used the Ellipsoideogram

font for it. I wont post it up here if someone else would have made it. Ive learned

me lesson m8 ..

Cheers

Mark

The shines on the B on 'your' logo is different to the one in the photo, but not too the decal i made...... I know my work when i see it..... so i'm not so sure if you have learnt your lesson, because that is 110% the logo that i made.

042.gif  away from home at mo so this is the desk top at mo my mum is the one without the furry nose.

[attachmentid=3945]

post-133-1132859244.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..