ww at bv

Riggster

Just seen WW got a second place in his first ever F1 race at Belle Vue tonight (from stoxnet / Paul Harrison's site)!  appl.gif  Well done mate!!!

No other results for him by the look of it through the night - Also 515 conspicuous by his absence from the results in the final... I seem to recall a number of us (in chat last thursday) offering ww a large amount of money for taking Wainman out...  unsure.gif Do we need to pay up? If so  party37.gif   thumbup.gif  and remind me to keep my thoughts to myself in future!

Was certainly a great heat!

Lead most the race, was overtaken by 189, then things looked over when Andy Smith pushed his way into the lead. However, Wayne got a corker of a snooker shot on 189 into Smithy, spinning the 391 car (oh how i cheered), with only Steve Cayzer denying Wayne the win! Well done Wayne, woulda come and congratulated u but was too frozen to move.  appl.gif

Cheers MoR

PS - Don't quote me on that, i was on the opposite side of the track, but thats what it ooked like and im sure!

post-9-1112047255_thumb.jpg

Edited by MoR137

It was A fantastic heat for WW. The snooker shot was a cracker. He even managed to give Wainman snr a bit of stick whilst leading for the sake of it.

Was doing well in the final too until something blew.

A cracking debut Wayne, I can see some fun watching you  in F1's this season.

Keep the flag flying for Milnrow. Would be great to get a 1,2,3.

many congrats Wayne, first of many glowing reports by the sound of it biggrin.gif

261 takes out 391?....... thats got a familiar ring to it wink.gif its only unfortunate that Hollywood has ..... put a different connotation on 'Gimpy' lol - woulda been a compliment in stock-car terms but its good to see the number being used in the style to which it was always remembered (i.e. attached to a big fat bumper biggrin.gif)

best wishes for the season, sounds like its started off v.well  thumbs_up.gif  thumbs_up.gif

Edited by wrighty496

Great video cap..... cheers!

Cheers MoR

Well done WW on your F1 debut, was a great race to watch!   appl.gif   So What , if Andy Smith 391 has crossed you off his christmas card list ! lol. Top stuff WW.

BTW what did you say to 'Mr Starter' immediatley after the race ?

Cheers Mickey 7

BTW what did you say to 'Mr Starter' immediatley after the race ?

11283[/snapback]

Thanks lads:2:  I was made up with the car, Before the heat the furthest i had driven it was from the truck to the track!!

I asked him if it was a 17 lap race mickey lol

Well done Wayne. Watched the video and it is almost as good as the hit you had on Goldin, but I guess that's just because of it being Goldin. Shame Cayzer won it, you certainly deserved to win it.

Cheer,

Edman.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..