best hit you have ever seen

lewis208

Can't see what you lot get out of a car ending up looking like this.... Did he walk away from that..

I've seen some bent motor in 30 years of watching stock car... but that 1 takes some beating.. never have liked bangers..... but that picture say it all really...

1...Lift top off your head

2.. Remove your brain

3.. crash helmet on

AND LETS CALL THIS RACING.... sorry not in my book anyway :thumbs_down:

post-38-1142208418.jpg

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

scanned some older pictures, found this one of Nutty Nige hit on "Blindman" one of the members of team Blueforces at old Warneton, must have been round 1999 or 2000 for the European championship.

Huge hit , flat out full length of the straight on the stranded Dutchman, folded the granada of Blindman big time but both men stepped out unhurt :thumbup:

post-74-1143156364_thumb.jpg

scanned some older pictures, found this one of Nutty Nige hit on "Blindman" one of the members of team Blueforces at old Warneton, must have been round 1999 or 2000 for the European championship.

Huge hit , flat out full length of the straight on the stranded Dutchman, folded the granada of Blindman big time but both men stepped out unhurt :thumbup:

nice pic, any more and any of the car afterwards

nice pic, any more and any of the car afterwards

I'm working through my old picturebook and try to find the wreck of the granada, but cant find it yet :blink: The picture i put on here was not made by me , but I bought it from photographer Twan van Est , in those days there werent many bangerracing related websites yet, so its hard to find good pictures of that meeting on the web....but I can tell you there wasn't much space left for the driver.....

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

I just found these pictures on CD.

Mark Marchant at one of the Blockbusters. Ernie posted a couple of pictures before in another post but thought i'd post these.

Dunno how he got out but he did!

[attachmentid=5916]

[attachmentid=5917]

[attachmentid=5918]

[attachmentid=5919]

[attachmentid=5920]

[attachmentid=5921]

[attachmentid=5922]

[attachmentid=5923]

post-55-1146188280_thumb.jpg

post-55-1146188300_thumb.jpg

post-55-1146188316_thumb.jpg

post-55-1146188332.jpg

post-55-1146188360.jpg

post-55-1146188376_thumb.jpg

post-55-1146188398.jpg

post-55-1146188412.jpg

Hi

Mark Marchant at one of the Blockbusters. Ernie posted a couple of pictures before in another post but thought i'd post these.

[attachmentid=5917]

That is just plain scarey! :o

Hi

[attachmentid=5917]

That is just plain scarey! :o

see the angle iron welded down the chassis :scared15:

he was very lucky,i thought he was a goner i must admit,even more so when broady said its dead :surprise: he was just on about the engine lol, i did hear that he had took it off the chassis to weld it up,hence why it opened up like a tin can :blink:

Edited by jamesy

But lads, what a brilliant meeting it was, come on, BB2 and BB4 had to be the best ones?

Sashchav

blockbuster 4 or 5 go down as the best i rekon :thumbup:

Nah. Blockbuster 1.......'cause I raced at it! :rofl:

Or Blockbuster 1 anyway! Number 1 and 4 were definately the best!

Was hell of a crash yesterday - people scattered everywhere! :rofl:

Has anybody got any footage of one of the first sheffield meetings when Trackstar promoted as I remember a monster jacking train involving Stinkbridge and the Blooz boys! I have some banger pics that I will scan later if I get a chance

Watto

The crash yesterday was amazing :o , one of the best as the commentator kept saying I loved the fact he interviewed basher just after he got out the car Pure Gold!

Just remember when running to see the damage watch out for Dan's chair :rofl:

Cheers Adam

Personally the bist hit I ever saw was when Shane Brown got picked up by one of the Stinkbridge crew at Bradford and followed him in! Simply awesome.

Have attatched a couple of pit shots here from one of the icebreakers.

When I get a spare 10hours will go through all my old pics and add some more!

[attachmentid=6020]

[attachmentid=6021]

I am also sat here thinking about funny things I have seen whilst watching banger racing and would appreciate it if anyone could upload a link to one of the old Taunton World Finals where the tractors were chasing the squad to try and get them to stop wrecking after the end of the race - pure comedy!

post-892-1146488097.gif

post-892-1146488162_thumb.jpg

Yesterdays crash at Mendips was quality. I didn't think much could top Brett Ellacotts hit on Kai May last year but that definately did!

Glad Basher got out ok as I honestly thought the worse for a mo. Good job there wasn't any more cars going in as it could of went over the catch fence!!

yesterday at bristol was a mega crash-seen the video online and the air is something else! http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/d...creenheight=600

copy all that to view it

Yikes, quite a nasty crash! :o

Glad to see he was ok, to see some photos of the crash, and some lovly shots of the car before it was "wasted" all in one go,

See the pics before and after here, Banger Photos webiste then click on Album 1

also can someone please say what car it was? as it looks stunning, and very old :o

cheers

yesterday at bristol was a mega crash-seen the video online and the air is something else! http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/d...creenheight=600

copy all that to view it

Yikes, quite a nasty crash! :o

birdeye showed me them this morning,one lucky boy

Glad to see he was ok, to see some photos of the crash, and some lovly shots of the car before it was "wasted" all in one go,

See the pics before and after here, Banger Photos webiste then click on Album 1

birdseye showed me them this morning could'nt belive he got out all ok :thumbup:

also can someone please say what car it was? as it looks stunning, and very old :o

cheers

Edited by jamesy

Guest Trash

Personally the bist hit I ever saw was when Shane Brown got picked up by one of the Stinkbridge crew at Bradford and followed him in! Simply awesome.

Have attatched a couple of pit shots here from one of the icebreakers.

When I get a spare 10hours will go through all my old pics and add some more!

[attachmentid=6020]

[attachmentid=6021]

I am also sat here thinking about funny things I have seen whilst watching banger racing and would appreciate it if anyone could upload a link to one of the old Taunton World Finals where the tractors were chasing the squad to try and get them to stop wrecking after the end of the race - pure comedy!

Nice piccies but not from an Icebreaker Watto. 220 Dave Bale was, I think, at a TSR World Final although could have been another meeting, and the black Sierra Sapphire was Jimmy Brazil in the 2 Litre Bangers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..