best hit you have ever seen

lewis208

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use a bit of card, put 4 holes in it then cable tie it on. Alot of people use for sale signs too!!

Hope you dont think im interfering jamesy but i always put foam round the drivers pillar depending on where you sit mite be an idea. Meant to stop you seeing so many stars lol. :thumbup:

edit: must learn how to spell better!

Edited by COURTY 334

i lernt the hard way by breakin my thumb lol wish i used a cover oh well lession learned

good luck mate my first banger outing was in a capri no rwd experence :rofl::banghead2::5:

wasnt pretty, have a good un :thumbup:

Edited by westy

Good luck Jamesy! :thumbup:

Just a quick question... I know that you put stuff over the steering wheel to stop hands/arms going through, but what actually is it? :shrug: Sorry if its a dumb question :o

i use a wheel trim cable tied in then cling film it up or just cling film the steering wheel.

Not really a "best hit" but certainly a hard one in the F2's.

seen that of the f2000z forum,should of been banned for longer than 3 months imo,that was a proper follow in :3:

No way Jamesy should of got nothing the fat get 717 deserved what he got. If his car didnt fold like paper it wouldnt have looked so bad and trust me i was there..

No way Jamesy should of got nothing the fat get 717 deserved what he got. If his car didnt fold like paper it wouldnt have looked so bad and trust me i was there..

Jamesy ( the 717 one that is) was always a dirty driver back in the early to mid '80's, that was until a certain 667 ( then Bill Batten) jacked in racing, and suddenly Jamesy discovered that he could actualy pass people with having to attemp to make them part of the Newton Abbot fence plating.

As soon as Batten took up racing again, Jamsey returned to his old ' full bore' driving technique.

As Smeatharpes so small, the ' follow in' looked worse than it actualy was, a track with bigger bends wouldve ment that it wouldve ended less spectacularly.

Both drivers shouldve been repremanded for their behaviour leading up to this, wasnt it going on for months?

Jamesy ( the 717 one that is) was always a dirty driver back in the early to mid '80's, that was until a certain 667 ( then Bill Batten) jacked in racing, and suddenly Jamesy discovered that he could actualy pass people with having to attemp to make them part of the Newton Abbot fence plating.

As soon as Batten took up racing again, Jamsey returned to his old ' full bore' driving technique.

As Smeatharpes so small, the ' follow in' looked worse than it actualy was, a track with bigger bends wouldve ment that it wouldve ended less spectacularly.

Both drivers shouldve been repremanded for their behaviour leading up to this, wasnt it going on for months?

Yes i think it did crew plus it carried on the sat of that weekend so 886 finished it on the sunday..

Just look at some of the other crashes on that page, espescialy the rally car with the unbelted driver and co driver who hit a bus! :scared15: Its called Crash 5.

Ouch! What idiots for not wearing seat belts :31: especially when in a race! :o

The slow motion part is kinda funny in a sick way lol, they look like crash dummies!

The other lessen to be lernt here is not to have a women as your co driver :rofl:

Edited by Rikard

Here are some more good crashes,

This one is just plain funny. :rofl:

Heres one of a car that got totaly wasted in a tunnel. :o

This one is from the Film Final Destination 2

If you havn’t seen it before its quite horrific, but if you have a strong stomach watch it cause its good. It’s a film so no one got hurt.

Click here!

:2:

oh dear, the final destination 2 one is typical holiday, have the slightest little crash and your car explodes into 400 bits.. :S

the otherones are cool tho.

From that first video u posted rik of the cav being jacked, i started watching the ones called Classic Crashes pt's 1 - 3, i found that the barichello crash about 6 minutes into the first vid to be the worst

Clicky

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..